The best cloud invoicing app - is here to make your sale close elegantly.
* Craft elegant invoices
* Aimed at the Indian global market
* Best option for eCommerce players
* Feature rich with Integrations
* Gain insights and analytics from your invoice data
* Send your invoices as PDF from the dashboard
* One click invoice emailing feature
* Available for all GST formats such as Inter-State, Intra-State, Export, Bill of Supply, Reverse Charge Mechanism, Composition Scheme
* Free and easy to use
* Functional dashboard driven operations
* Build a workflow in your business
* Friendly to mobile devices
* Engineered for people
* Activity oriented to better manage products and customers
* Make data backed decisions
* Visualise your data that may be idle elsewhere
- INTRA-STATE GST INVOICE (CGST and SGST) Intra-State supply of goods is when the location of the supplier and the place of supply are in the same state. The seller has to collect both CGST and SGST from the buyer.
- INTER-STATE GST INVOICE (IGST) Inter-State supply of goods is when the location of the supplier and the place of supply are in different states. Also, in cases of export or import of goods or services or when the supply of goods or services is made to or by a SEZ unit, the transaction is assumed to be Inter-State. In an Inter-State transaction, a seller has to collect IGST from the buyer.
- BILL OF SUPPLY INVOICE (BOS) A Bill of Supply is a document issued by GST Registered Businesses in place of a Tax Invoice. It is used by Composition Vendors and businesses dealing with Exempted Goods. A Bill of Supply is issued when GST is not applicable on a transaction or when GST is not to be recovered from the customer.
- EXPORT GST INVOICE Export of goods from India attracts nil GST. If IGST is involved on any exports from India, the Export Invoice has to be reflected an endorsement as “Supply meant for Export on Payment of IGST” or “Supply meant for Export under bond without payment of IGST”.